The Albanian Information and Communication Technology Association was established in 2007 as an initiative of Albanian enterprises working in the IT field.
The objectives of the organization are:
• To address the needs of the sector and transform the association into the most important representative of the Albanian IT sector;
• To be a strong voice of the sector towards the government ;
• To recognize and identify weaknesses / barriers;
• To develop and strengthen the IT industry in the country;
• To promote the IT sector in the country;
• To develop the export services in the IT sector;
• To become the leader in promoting professional and quality services in the country;
• To make partnerships with other associations ;
• To promote education and improve school and university curricula in the IT field.